What, Why and How:
For organizations that have people spending more time on the mechanics of organizing rather than analyzing information, dchase is a consulting practice providing web-based solutions for business data discovery, analysis and reporting that help analysts do the jobs they were hired to do. Unlike traditional consultancies that measure success by their ability to complete tasks, dchase utilizes a risk-managed/results-focused methodology, measuring our success by the value clients derive from our work.
- Help organizations or individual departments harness the power of business intelligence and knowledge management technologies and practices through project and application design and software development.
- Lead and mentor poject teams in delivering world class working solutions utilizing business intelligence and knowledge management technologies and practices through skills workshops, training and group facilitation.
- Help organizations or individual departments harness the power of the Web for obtaining and sharing information through information architecture and design and web-site development, and even hosting.
Spending money on technology because you can is not, and has never been, a good idea. At dchase we believe strongly in ROI. We also believe that the best way to manage costs is to make money. While all of our projects strive to reduce the human effort (thus time and cost) of turning data into useful information for analysis, we believe it is of equal importance that the focus of any project lay squarely on the analysts and how technology can help them provide greater value to the organization.
If your organization needs help accessing, understanding or sharing information, dchase can provide you with the value you seek, and then some.
Dick Chase has over 15 years of business strategy and software development experience. He has worked with organizations in a wide range of industries; from advertising, broadcasting and publishing to financial services, healthcare and energy.
Project design, methodologies, skill training and software development and integration for:
- Customer relationship management
- Financial analysis & forecasting
- Information architecture for analytics
Development of analytic and reporting applications using:
- Hyperion Essbase
- Microsoft Analysis Server
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Microsoft Excel
Development of web based reporting and knowledge sharing environments using:
- HTML, DHTML, XML
- Microsoft Active Server Pages
- Movable Type